|Home||» Products||» Hepatitis Drugs||» Hepcinat LP|
Hepcinat LP (Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir)
- Brand name: Hepcinat LP
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir
- Company Name: Natco
- Package: 28 tablets/bottle
- Strength : Ledipasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Treating chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in certain patients.
- Ledipasvir and sofosbuvir is a combination of 2 hepatitis C virus (HCV) antiviral agents. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Mechanism of action:
Ledipasvir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS5A, a viral phosphoprotein that plays an important role in viral replication, assembly, and secretion. Sofosbuvir is a nucleotide analog inhibitor of hepatitis C virus NS5B polymerase—the key enzyme mediating HCV RNA replication. The triphosphate form of sofosbuvir (GS-461203) mimics the natural cellular uridine nucleotide and is incorporated by the HCV RNA polymerase into the elongating RNA primer strand, resulting in viral chain termination.
Dosage and Administration:
Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir (90 mg/400 mg) is a fixed-dose combination tablet . The recommended dosage is one tablet once daily, with or without food.
The following are the Common side effects
Precaution:· Tell your doctor or dentist that you take ledipasvir and sofosbuvir before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
· Do not share needles, injection supplies, or items like toothbrushes or razors. Talk with your health care provider about ways to prevent the spread of HCV to others.
Store: ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir room temperature away from moisture and heat