|Home||» Products||» Hepatitis Drugs||» Victrelis Boceprevir|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 500.00 - 500000.00 INR
- Brand name: Victrelis
- Active Ingeridents(Generic Name) : Boceprevir
- Company Name: Merck
- Package: 12 Capsules
- Strength : 200mg
Treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 1 in patients that have a compensated liver (as a result of liver diseases like cirrhosis) and are previously untreated or therapy with peginterferon alfa and ribavirin has failed.
Victrelis (Boceprevir) is a hepatitis C protease inhibitor. It reduces the amount of HCV in the body by preventing the spread of the HCV within the body.
Mechanism of action:
Victrelis (Boceprevir) inhibits replication of the hepatitis C virus by binding reversibly to nonstructural protein 3/4a (NS3 and NS4A respectively) serine protease. NS4A is a cofactor that works with NS3 for viral replication.
Dosage and Administration:
Use Victrelis (Boceprevir) as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
· Victrelis (Boceprevir) comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Victrelis (Boceprevir) refilled.
· Take Victrelis (Boceprevir) by mouth with food (a meal or light snack).
· Victrelis (Boceprevir) is packaged into bottles that contain enough capsules for an entire day. Be sure you know how many capsules to take for each dose.
· Victrelis (Boceprevir) works best if it is taken at the same times each day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Victrelis (Boceprevir).
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Change in taste; decreased appetite; diarrhea; dizziness; dry mouth; dry skin; hair loss; headache; irritability; joint pain; nausea; tiredness; trouble sleeping; vomiting; weakness.
Before taking Victrelis (Boceprevir), tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Store Victrelis (Boceprevir) in the refrigerator, between 36 and 46 degrees F (2 and 8 degrees C). Victrelis (Boceprevir) may also be stored at room temperature up to 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) for 3 months. Keep Victrelis (Boceprevir) in the original container. Avoid exposure to excessive heat. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Victrelis (Boceprevir) out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- Supply Ability
- As Per Order requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-12 Days