|Home||» Products||» Ophthalmology medicines||» Pazopanib Hydrochoride Tablets|
Pazopanib Hydrochoride Tablets
Treating patients with advanced kidney cancer. It is also used to treat patients with certain types of advanced soft tissue cancer who have received chemotherapy in the past. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Votrient (Pazopanib) is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by preventing the growth of cancer cells.
Dosage and Administration:
Use Votrient (Pazopanib) as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Votrient (Pazopanib) comes with an extra patient information sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it carefully. Read it again each time you get Votrient (Pazopanib) refilled.
- Take Votrient (Pazopanib) by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Swallow Votrient (Pazopanib) whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Votrient (Pazopanib).
- If you miss a dose of Votrient (Pazopanib), take it as soon as possible. If there are less than 12 hours before your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Votrient (Pazopanib).